Thursday, May 31, 2007

This blog thing is new to me...I rarely have time to post anything, but good to know its there when you just want to vent! However, I may need to find a new blog site for the soul purpose of: It occurs to me that I am not anonymous on this site...there are people I actually KNOW that are privy to not only my blog, but my home phone number as well. This is cause for great concern. I am apprehensive of what I write....People who KNOW me are already aware I have this blog thing going.....my daughters may find it and read it....I prefer to think that my daughters are surely not interested in anything I have to say.They have certainly heard all they care to, which explains why they moved away from home and are hardly interested in the ramblings of an elderly woman....>cough< >wheeeeze<

1 comment:

JOEP said...

Your blog's really coming along! I can show you how to add photos from the web next time you're over. If you've already got that down, check out www.redkid.net. That's where I made all those custom pictures that have the name of my blog on them. It's a fun site.

My peppers are doing good for the moment. I honestly had no idea they'd work out as well as they had. Although, the new ones haven't done anything yet.

I look at this year as kind of a test run. Now that I'm totally hooked, I'm definately going to make more room for them next year.

What a fun thing your daughter got me into! The only thing I'd ever grown up until now was pumpkins...and that was half by accident.

p.s. Those other blogs I was mentioning that were kinda cool...daveswindow.blogspot.com and radiorandy.blogspot.com

I used to work with both of them. Good guys with good blogs.