Monday, July 9, 2007

How does one go about finding a new job/career at old age of fifty? I want OUT!! I want out so bad I cant stand it! Iwant something new, but would be foolish to walk away from benefits and time accumulated...and what am I qaulified to do? and what can I do that would pay my bills? Im a single income household and cant just stop what Im doing and look for something...Im so stressed out I cant deal with it anymore, but I have no choice....what the f*** am I supposed to do???

1 comment:

JOEP said...

I have no idea what they would pay...or what positions are available, but I'm always seeing employment ads for Kennelwood Village online. It's a boarding place for pets with several locations in the area. Their website is www.kennelwood.com

Just a thought.

I had actually applied a while back, but ended up getting a job before they called. I do remember them saying they let you bring your dog to work if you want.