Friday, June 8, 2007

music slut

One of the few constants in my life have been music….I always remember, being about 10-11 years old…laying in bed (supposed to be going to sleep) turning the radio knob trying desperately to find SOMETHING differant to listen to…It was A.M.. radio at the time and I liked music, but had been disgruntled with the type of music available….I have always been naive in many aspects and no different when young….anyway, I was laying there turning the knobs, keeping it low so mom wouldn’t hear and come in and take radio away and switched over to this F.M. spot and heard…….”The Rolling Stones”….they were my first introduction to rock music. My hips began to shimmy and my toe was tapping and my heart was racing! It was exhilarating and a pivotal change in my life was just ahead….I was no longer “my parents music virgin”….I was a “rocker’….suhweeeeeet

No comments: